it was very, very productive.
- i woke up this morning and talked with a temp agency. ended up filling out a lot of forms for them.
- went down to mcmaster and dropped off something
- stopped in at the gas station i'm doing a fundraiser at in June, picked up a form i needed from them, everything's still on there.
- got coffee and headed back to work
- installed dreamweaver. successfully set it up and got some directories ready/different sites' basics set up.
- got the last loose ends ready for tonight (didn't get to doing a project i need done this weekend but i'll do it tomorrow).
- went home
- ran into someone waiting for the bus: a girl in grade 11 whose family i know. she has a focus in life i really admire. we talked for a while about jobs and college and goals. that was good
- ate, relaxed for a half hour or so
- helped someone clean a house they recently purchased. good conversation and great to get to know them a bit more. and to get the house a little cleaner!
- then i got a Slurpee - a little thing, but good on a boiling-hot day like today!
- walked up to King for the walk home, on the way saw some folks i've just met (and their dog!)
- and there was significant shade on the King route home, which was great!
- came home, made seafood alfredo - and even the scallops, which i've never cooked before in my life, turned out well and it tasted awesome
- went to youth tonight, did our preparing-for-cornerstone meeting, no complaints, lots of excitement and enthusiasm. and then at the end when we prayed a couple teens who don't usually pray out loud in a group setting did so. awesome for them to take that step.
- and got home in good time.
now if only there was something good on TV... :) but i really can't complain. it's been a good day.