Saturday, June 27, 2009

you wouldn't like me when i'm angry.

Although i haven't slept for 30+ hours at this point, i'm actually pretty happy.


Due to lots of carrying-stuff over the summer and working more physically demanding jobs than i have in years, Mer has Hulk Arms.

I didn't plan for said Hulk Arms, it just sort of happened.

I have more muscle than when I was going to the gym five/six days a week in Toronto and taking the subway everywhere.

My heart rate got up to 200+ yesterday as I got to the top of our stairs carrying 40 pounds worth of groceries from five minutes down the street.

I now walk about 40 minutes total most days.

And for the first time since 2001 or so, I have this thing called "triceps." Weird. I didn't even know they were still back there, and I didn't even try to get 'em. And my back doesn't hurt constantly anymore either.

Now I just need me some Hulk Hands and we're all set here... to see Lou Ferrigno, Leonard Nimoy, Bruce Campbell and more this August!

(Though I do walk by a display with these most days as well... these would be cool too...)

Who knows how long said arms will last, but for now, all the better to.... carry more stuff with, I guess?

No comments: